30-day Right of Return Policy
While the Consumer Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for our returns policy, we go a bit better than that……
If you’re not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return and provide you with a store credit or a full refund to the value of the product’s purchase price. You can return the product to any of our stores nationwide, or send it back to our Head Office. With our 90-day right of return policy there are no special catches it’s extremely simple! All we ask is that you return the item back to us unused and in the original packaging, making sure that the product is in the same condition as you received it in, tags still intact. Covaflex Ltd Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or refundable.
Here’s what you need to do
Sending it back to us
1. Complete the returns form which you can download above. If you can not print the returns form, please include a note stating the purchaser’s name, address, e-mail address and order number if known.
2. Using a good carton, return package via insured Courier Post Mail or other Parcel Carrier of your choice.
3. Send returns to:
158 Walkers Rd,
(NOTE: Cash on Deliveries (CODs) will not be accepted)
4. Keep a record of your shipment until you have received credit or refund.
Our Legal Obligations:
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
Fair Trading Act 1986
- Refund – A refund will be made in the same tender as the original purchase. Please note that purchases made by cheque need 7 days to clear before we can refund
- Credit Note – The issuing of a store credit notes provides an alternative to a refund. These credit notes can be used to purchase anything from the online store www.covaflex.co.nz. Credit notes can not be exchanged for cash and will not be generated for amounts less than $2.00.
- Repair or replace – If the returned product is still under warranty then the repair or replacement will be at our expense. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer. In some cases we may not be able to repair or replace your product due to availability or discontinuation of that particular line.